Google Search

Saturday, November 5, 2011

JOE BONAMASSA BEACON THEATRE NOV 4TH 2011

Last night I saw Joe Bonamassa for the second time in my life last night. Was really looking forward to this show knowing that this is Joe's Home state and was first time headlining in NYC.Beacon theatre is A beautiful theatre classy from top to bottom had not been in the arena since 1992 so was excited myself to be back. From the moment that he hit the stage to the final song Joe Bonamassa dazzled the crowd with his tireless set amazing guitar riffs and special guests including Paul Rodgers from Bad Company. All i can say is Joe is amazing talent that should be seen live to appreciate the love of his art. I never did get a chance to see my idol Stevie Ray Vaughn live. But last night I saw him in Joe Bonamassa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment