Google Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Your First Concert Do You Recall? AC/DC Fastway 1983 Was Mine

Wow my first concert for me was way back in 1983.Was the band Fast way and AC/DC at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. I at the time was only 13 years old and feeling slightly intimidated from the crowd back then you could smoke inside the Arena so it was filled with cigarette smoke and the smell of Weed everywhere. It was AC/DC Flick of the switch tour I remember Angus Young the guitarist starting the show on top of the arena. And the people went crazy seems like yesterday. Since then I can honestly say been to about one hundred concerts in my life. Big part of me that will never end I love the live experience. Post your first concerts tell me about it

No comments:

Post a Comment